CONTEST EXTENDED! We're poets and writers, we get it-- you need a few more days, and Crab Creek Review is happy to oblige. New deadline for the Crab Creek Review Poetry Prize is May 31st.
The entry period for the 2017 Crab
Creek Review Poetry Contest begins on February 15th with entries accepted
until May 15, 2017. A $500 prize will be awarded for the winning
poem. This year's judge is Dianne Seuss! All entries considered for publication. Winner and finalists will appear in Crab Creek Review.
- Entries are only accepted through Submittable.
- We welcome up to 4 poems per entry, 8 pages maximum.
- The entry fee is $16 per submission. Multiple
submissions are allowed, but each batch must be submitted separately, with
its own entry fee.
- Please submit works in .doc, .docx, PDF, or .rtf
- All entries must be anonymous. Do not include any
identifying information within the poetry document OR in the document
- Choose a standard 12 point font (Arial, Times New
Roman, or similar) and standard margins between 1" and 2".
- Please do not include graphics or embed any objects in
- Poetry may be formatted as desired.
- If formatting preservation is a concern, please attach
your submission in PDF format.
- All poems submitted must be original, unpublished work by the author.